Our client is seeking an Account Executive in the Northeast!
Our client is one of the largest premier laboratory testing companies in the Northeast, with a focus on medical device testing and pharmaceuticals. They are utilizing advanced technology in their drug trials and critical testing services, and sterilization services. This position will offer exposure to exciting new business opportunities in account and sales management.
- Service existing accounts, present quotes, obtain orders, and establish new accounts
- Plan and organize daily work schedule with new and existing clients
- Close sales and achieve/exceed quarterly quotas
- Adjust content of sales presentations specific need of customers
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, creating solutions, and making recommendations
- Qualify new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships
- BS with 2+ related experience or masters with 1-year related experience
- 2+ years successful B2B selling in the Healthcare/Medical Device industry
- Experience in regional and key account management
- Strong science background – chemistry, microbiology, etc.
- Experience in institutional/academic pharmaceutical sales experience