Our client is seeking a contract Analytical Chemist in Orange County, CA!
Our client is a leading CDMO company with a focus on API’s and drug products. They are utilizing their extensive networks, facilities, and intelligence services to create customized solutions that accelerate the product pathway. They have many years in the industry and are seeing continued growth as they’ve recently opened a new facility in California to initiate the manufacturing stage.
- Perform analytical testing including, but not limited to, impurity/degradant, wet chemistry, assay, dissolution and residual solvents according to in-house methods or USP)
- Perform method verification/validation for drug products and API
- Follow all standard operating procedures and comply with cGMP regulations
- Maintain and, if necessary, troubleshoot lab equipment and analytical instrumentation
- Work with Sr. Chemist to write method validation reports and protocols
- BS in chemistry or related field with 2-4 years’ experience with analytical instrumentation
- Ability to follow SOPs
- Ability to work/perform effectively with minimal supervision