Our client is seeking an Associate Product Manager in the Boston Area!
Our client is a worldwide leader in diagnostic IVD Point-of-Care instruments for blood management and hemostasis testing. The company holds an excellent employee-retention rate and offers competitive salaries and bonus structures. This role will focus in supporting the Marketing Director and Product Manager in preparing a marketing support program for product specific areas, coordinating implementations with tech services and field sales, and assisting field personnel and customers with marketing needs.
· Cooperates with field sales staff to develop training methods and tools to introduce new products
· Prepares marketing support programs
· Stays informed on present and future developments within the diagnostic industry, to strategize the company’s position
· Presents company information to customers
· Keeps in constant communication with tech services regarding issues with the product line
· Updates tech bulletins and newsletters
· Bachelor’s degree in biology, business administration, or marketing
· At least 1 year experience in the healthcare industry which includes knowledge of the life sciences industry
Experience with medical terminology, biotechnology, and chemistry