Our client is seeking an Associate Scientist II, Immuno-Method Development in the Midwest!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of identification all the way through to IND. They hold an excellent employee-retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training, and promotes a teamwork-driven environment.
- Develop & validate procedures of quantifying chemical entities
- Develop & validate procedures to prepare formulated test article
- Follow applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and GxP regulations
- Design and perform various experiments at the bench
- Complete detailed documentation of procedures performed
- Analyze data and summarize results in a presentable format
- Participate in process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant experience
- OR Master’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience
- OR Ph.D. and 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule
- Proficient in the use of laboratory techniques
- Experience performing cell culture, including cell-based assays (preferred)
- Experience working in a GLP or GMP facility (preferred)