Our client is seeking an Automation Engineer II near San Francisco, CA!
Our client is a pioneer in the food testing and analyzation industry and is enhancing the way food is tested and analyzed through breakthrough research and technology. Major brands are capitalizing on this new era of food safety. They set themselves apart from competitors by providing the only AI next-generation sequencing platform for food testing purposes.
- Design, implementation testing, and support of multi-device integrated systems
- Work with software engineering on-device software management
- Develop, optimize, and troubleshoot complex workflows
- Serve as the main technical liaison for device and instrument vendors and assist in the design, implementation testing and support of multi-device systems
- Work closely with assay development team, key stakeholders, and product and quality team
- Assist in the translation of benchtop SOP’s into automated processes
- Deliver customer-facing products and provide post-launch product support
- B.S. in Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience in process engineering and development of automated systems
- Experience using Hamilton Venus strongly preferred
- Knowledge in nucleic acid manipulation, modification, and amplification