Business Development Director – Cell & Gene Therapy
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of hit identification through to IND. They hold an excellent employee retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training, and promotes a teamwork-driven environment.
This position will offer hands-on experience leading manufacturing and development support for life-changing therapies. Working on exciting marketing efforts and an opportunity to expand existing client revenue, this position plays a key role in the clinical research organization whose research changes the way we look at the research.
- Develop sales strategies within the territory aligned with each business unit
- Work with executive team members for forecasting marketing trends, financial risk analysis of business opportunities, and revenue modeling
- Manage prospects and clients within the company and develop leads through Global Databases
- Assist team with trends, including competitive, market analysis in key areas of cell/gene and advanced therapeutic markets
- Collaborate with team members for cross-selling to clients and prospects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 10+ years of biotech, healthcare, or diagnostic experience
- 5+ years of sales and marketing with a focus on cell/gene therapies
- Experience in cell therapy, gene therapy, regenerative medicine, biotechnology, diagnostics