Our client is seeking a Business Development Director in the U.S.!
Our client is one of the biggest leaders in clinical laboratory research, focusing on services for various kidney diseases. They are continuously innovating their processes through working with dialysis clinics and utilizing new tools and technology. This position will explore new business relationships and offer experience improving revenue growth.
- Consult with current and prospective clients on projects involving testing for microbials identification, trace elements, and LAL and Ultrapure requirements
- Serve as technical point of contact for clients’ ongoing testing and compliance needs.
- Identify the testing and compliance business model at these accounts and effectively communicate the value proposition of the company’s products and services
- Develop and qualify account leads through frequent customer contact and prospecting
- Build relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company products and services
- Provide feedback to lab operations via remote consultation, protocol, and other documentation review, and periodic in-person visits
- Preparation and presentation of slide decks for internal training, external consultations, and webinars
- Participation at scientific meetings, trade shows, and conferences (predominantly U.S., but also occasionally Europe and Asia as required).
- Assisting in review of scientific material for publication (e.g. website entries, flyers, journal manuscripts and reviews)
- BA/BS in bioscience, pharmacology, water treatment or related discipline
- Business management, marketing, or communication experience within technical environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively prioritize based on department goals