Our client is seeking a Chemist III in the South!
Our client is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus in inhalation products, eye and ear drops, and oral liquids. They are utilizing advanced innovative clinical trials to advance the quality of pharmaceutical products. This position will offer experiences in analytical testing related to raw materials, sampling, and final product testing.
- Document raw and final data to ensure complete and proper documentation according to guidelines
- QC reviewer of dispensing, raw material, compounding and finished product batch records
- Assist in the investigations of OOS and deviations s requested by laboratory manager
- Responsible for general maintenance of chemistry laboratory including good housekeeping and safe working environments
- Follow standard operating procedures, safety, health, and cGMP guidelines
- Responsible for ensuring that routine maintenance of instrumentation is performed as stated in the instrument manual and contacting the manufacturer for assistance when needed
- Assist in special projects, regulatory audits, and writing laboratory SOPs
- BS degree in chemistry or related field with 5+ years experience in QC lab environment
- Proficient with current word processing, spreadsheets, and database software
- Ability to operate standard and advanced laboratory instrumentation as evidenced by work experience
- Ability to train and mentor other chemist in standard and advance laboratory techniques
- Experience contributing to a team-oriented work environment
- Experience understanding all applicable standard operating procedures and cGMPs/cGLPs routinely