Our client is seeking a Clinical Supervisor near Bedford, MA!
Our client specializes in diagnostic IVD Point-of-Care instruments in blood management and hemostasis testing. The company holds an excellent employee retention rate and offers competitive salaries and bonus structures.
- Responsible for the management of protocol development
- Coordinate requirements with R&D, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, and Quality Assurance
- Be an important part of communication for external clinical investigations
- Responsible for the management of site selection, budget, and contract negotiation.
- Ensure that the management of the overall site is functioning as well as possible
- Ensure that the preparation of achievable key milestones is achieved
- Be sure to provide management with periodic updated project status reports
- Make sure to effectively connect with cross-functional groups throughout the organization in order to support any company goals and objectives
- Must have a BS/BA in a biological science-related field or a Medical Technologist degree
- 3+ years of experience with clinical investigation project management in either the medical device or in-vitro diagnostics industry
- 2+ years of experience as a clinical monitor
- Experience with data management and electronic data capture systems is a must