Our client is seeking a Remote Clinical Trial Manager!
Our client is a CRO with a focus on seamlessly executing development from early phase to late phase clinical research. They also assist in regulatory support, biostatistics, data science, and analytical and core laboratory services for analytics, imaging, and development. They have many areas of therapeutic focus including, but not limited to, dermatology, autoimmune disease, gastroenterology, infectious disease, and pediatrics.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the project
- Be a primary Sponsor contact for project-specific issues and study deliverables
- Provide in depth knowledge of protocol, indication, and therapeutic area when needed
- Participate in cross-functional oversight of internal project deliverables and team members
- Create operational project plans
- Oversee study protocol, data analysis plan, edit check specifications, and final study report
- Manage site quality
- BS in a health-related field with 5+ years’ experience as a project/clinical trial manager within a CRO
- Experience in Phases 1-4
- Experience in Phases 2-3 preferred