Our client is seeking a Clinical Veterinarian near Reno, NV!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of hit identification all the way through to IND. They hold an excellent employee retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training, and promotes a teamwork-driven environment. Responsible for applying advanced scientific knowledge to perform microscopic evaluations of tissues, and for recording results/preparing complex reports delineating pathological findings. Work directly with clients as needed to market company services and to assure satisfaction. Provide guidance to less experienced staff members.
- Manage healthcare for animals
- Conduct rounds as scheduled, provide clinical and preventative care
- Conduct surgical support as well as anesthesia
- Training staff
- Provide animal care guidance
- Prepare reports and other materials for internal and external applications
- Assist with animal monitoring
- Have a Veterinary degree (D.V.M./V.M.D.) or international equivalent
- 0-2 years of related experience with animal care and surgical techniques
- High preference in applicants with experience in research or an animal lab environment
- A combination of education and experience might be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific expectations listed above
- License to practice veterinary medicine in at least one state within the U.S.
- Literacy in computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, and sustain deadlines
- Great communication skills