Our client is seeking a Medical Director!
Our client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that specializes in transient cardiovascular conditions. The Medical Director will play a leading role in the launch of a new therapy for the treatment of a common cardiovascular condition that currently has no FDA-approved therapies. This will be a contract opportunity throughout the duration of the clinical trial.
- Review study reports, subject narratives, and periodic safety reports
- Provide medical oversight regarding protocol exemptions, protocol violations, protocol eligibility issues, concomitant medications, and general medical-related study issues
- Respond to safety questions from the site or local IRB/IEC
- Conduct medical training for the project team concerning study design and procedures
- Review laboratory alerts, ECGs, Holters, and coordinate appropriate follow-up with study site and outside partners
- MD required – cardiologist preferred
- 3+ years of biopharmaceutical experience
- Extensive experience in clinical research, clinical development, clinical judgment, & clinical data stewardship