Our client is seeking a remote CRA II in Western U.S.!
Our client is a world-wide leader in diagnostic IVD Point-of-Care instruments for blood management and hemostasis testing. The company holds an excellent employee-retention rate and offers competitive salaries and bonus structures.
This role will support and coordinate trials evaluating diagnostic instruments and reagents within the U.S. and Europe. The instruments being evaluated include beta (new products), post-launch studies and product claims. This role has the potential to grow into a Clinical Project Manager position.
- Ensures the study protocols are compliant and clinical objectives are being met
- Supports and organizes selected sites for instrument installation, personnel training, accurate storage of products and supplies
- Perform and oversee the preliminary data analysis as needed
- Support the preparation of reports and scientific papers
- 50 % travel, 2-3 visits/month to San Diego site and once/quarter to Bedford, MA site
- BS in Life Sciences or related field
- At least 2 years clinical research experience, monitoring experience preferred
- CRA certification preferred
- Technical knowledge of automated clinical systems and assays preferred (IVD or diagnostics)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office and software used for data analysis and statistics used in method evaluation and other analytical metrics