Our client is seeking a Technical Sales Specialist in the Midwest!
Our client is a biotechnology company that provides various research reagents with a primary focus in antibodies and proteins to their clients within the life science industry. The company is rapidly growing and new team members will have ample opportunity for upward mobility and collaboration on team expansion.
- Collaborate with researchers and scientists to drive company revenue
- Proactively develop new business leads and generate sales through email, phone, and social drips
- Perform full sales cycle
- Work with the sales team and collaborate with other internal departments to innovate and improve company processes
- B.S. in Biology or life science-related field
- Master’s degree in life science-related field (preferred)
- 3+ years of sales experience preferably in CRO biologics services
- 1+ years of lab experience prior to transitioning to a sales role
- High technical knowledge of the CRO market or general biotech industry: antibody, protein production (preferred)