Our client is seeking Director of Quality Assurance in New Jersey!
Our client is one of the largest providers of medical devices, with a focus on implants to treat peripheral vascular disease. They are creating innovative disposable and implantable vascular devices to address patient needs. This company is changing the way medical devices are used since 1983.
- Help define Culture Biosciences growing culture around quality
- Keep up to date with existing and emerging industry related regulations, standards, market requirement, guidance documents, and ensure policies and procedures are updated
- Ensure quality setup success in each sub-department
- Foster employee engagement and serve as a mentor to their employees
- Previous audit exposure with Notified Bodies, FDA, and other regulators
- Demonstrated leadership in corrective action and post market surveillance
- Knowledge of ISO Standard
- BS in Engineering or other scientific discipline
- 10+ years’ experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in medical device or related industry
- 3+ years’ management experience