Our client is seeking Document Control Manager on the East Coast!
Our client is a medical device company that is rapidly expanding with a recent new acquisition and multiple medical devices on the market in varying therapeutic areas. This company has been changing the way medical devices are used since 1983. The Document Control Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 2-5 Document Control staff members and liaising with the quality department.
- Collaborate with quality department
- Create and review systems for organization efficiency within the document control department
- Participate in audits
- Ensure compliance with government and industry quality codes standards
- Review engineering change orders
- Conduct DHR review and product releases
- 5 -10 years of experience in Document Control and/or Quality Management
- Medical Device experience (required)