Our client is seeking a Field Application Scientist on the West Coast!
Our client is a pioneer in the food testing and analyzation industry and is enhancing the way food is tested and analyzed through breakthrough research and technology. Major brands are capitalizing on this new era of food safety technologies.
- Provide expertise during pre-sales regarding subject matter
- Conduct product training for customers
- Take care of onsite technical support for customers
- Work with the Product Management team to identify, communicate, and add new product enhancements
- Act professionally towards customers, clients, and vendors
- Bachelor’s in a scientifice specific area which relates to Molecular Biology, MS or Ph.D. hold strong preference
- Great understanding and experience with sequencing, PCR, as well as other molecular techniques, which includes sample parathion requirements
- Experience with clinical diagnostic labs
- Customer service experience and excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to travel overnight or on short notice