Our client is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager in the Boston Area!
Our client is a worldwide leader in diagnostic IVD Point-of-Care instruments for blood management and hemostasis testing. The company holds an excellent employee-retention rate and offers competitive salaries and bonus structures. This role will focus in managing Communications Tactical Programs development, support highly visible projects, oversee the writing and enhancement of graphic layouts, and manage external agencies and Communication Associates.
- Create and implement communication procedures concerning product positions and media coverage
- Oversee projects for various promotional strategies within established Creative Work Plans and specifications
- Provide input and recommendations on graphics and design principles
- Manage social media presence on various platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Maintain the Worldwide Communications for Acute Care Diagnostics, Hemostasis, and Whole Blood Hemostasis Products
- Bachelor’s or higher in marketing, business, communications, or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in Communications
- Experience in healthcare field preferred,
- Prior involvement in management