Our client is seeing a Marketing Project & Systems Specialist on the West Coast!
Our client is one of the leading medical device developers on the West Coast with a focus on improving the quality of air and breathing treatments for patients with COPD. This position will offer exposure to innovative medical technologies and hands on leadership opportunities to expand the sales force.
- Design, develop, and deliver PowerPoint and video-based Sales Training content and related exercises
- Develop tools to measure skills, transfer/uptake, procedure adoption resulting from training programs, and track results
- Manage various online platforms for the team: document approval, learning management, and content management
- Coordinate schedules, travel, and logistics for sales training
- Manage and maintain equipment
- Manage monthly financial accruals for the department
- BS with 2+ years experience in medical device marketing or training
- Experience with writing/editing training materials
- Understanding of adult learning principles and the Kirkpatrick model
- Project management and event planning experience
- Experience in Learning Management Systems: Pepperflow, Salesforce, etc.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs and Adobe Premiere Pro