Our client is seeking a Medical Technologist on the East Coast!
Our client is one of the largest hospitals, with the most births in the US (22k births/year) focusing in clinical laboratory testing in microbiology, chemistry, and hematology. They are utilizing advanced technology in laboratory testing to help improve outcomes for patients who are diagnosed with various diseases. They promote growth from the inside and have various leadership roles.
- Utilize set lab rules and regulations to perform laboratory test and accurately log the outcome of tests
- Interpret outcome of tests for neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Identify, diagnose, and service issues that may occur in the laboratory
- Performs duties pertaining to bacteria and microorganisms present in specimen samples
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to achieve daily goals
- Assist Medical Lab team in problem solving situations
- Day and night shifts available
- Three levels of Medical Technologist positions available: 1 year, 1-3 years, and over 3 years of experience
- State recognized certification as a Medical Technologist or eligible to receive within 18 months
- ASCP certified or eligible to take exam
- Pass a Color-Acuity screening Test
- Experience in patient care
- Experience in clinical labs
- Experience in lab and specimen diagnosis