Our client is seeking a Medical Technician in the Boston Area!
Our client is a worldwide leader in diagnostic IVD Point-of-Care instruments for blood management and hemostasis testing. The company holds an excellent employee-retention rate and offers competitive salaries and bonus structures.
· Set-up and perform routine laboratory testing and procedures (e.g., testing on a chemistry analyzer and diagnostic testing on a whole blood analyzer)
· Prep and test specimens for examination and report the findings
· Participate in an internal research program for an instrument manufacturer
· B.S. in a chemical, physical, biological, or medical laboratory science
· 6+ months of direct POCT work experience
· Experience with whole blood samples
· Training in GLP
· AACC Point-of-Care Professional Certification desired