Our client is seeking a Microbiologist in the Northeast!
Our client is one of the largest provider of medical devices, with a focus in implants to treat peripheral vascular disease. They are creating innovative disposable and implantable vascular devices to address patient needs. This position will offer exposure to quality control and quality assurance of medical device manufacturing and the design processes.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for testing, and evaluation
- Interpreting, reacting, and communicating process data
- Proficiency with bioburden, product endotoxin, and biological indicator sterility testing required
- Performs quality reviews and improvements of documentation for compliance with stated regulations and requirements
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities
- Prepares reports to communicated involvement and results of quality activities (CAPAs, NCMRs)
- BS in Microbiology or Biology with 3+ years related experience
- Medical device experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents (e.g. safety rules, operating, and maintenance)
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts like probability and statistical inference
- Experience using problem solving methods to deal with various situations
- Knowledge of design software, project management software, spreadsheet, and word processing