Our client is seeking a Microbiologist near Boston, MA!
Our client is a medical device company that is rapidly expanding with a recent new acquisition and multiple medical devices on the market in varying therapeutic areas. This company has been changing the way medical devices are used since 1983.
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for testing and evaluation.
- Interpret, react, and communicate process data
- Proficiency in bioburden, product endotoxin, and biological indicator sterility testing required
- Provide technical support and write protocols and reports in the area of sterilization and biocompatibility
- Perform quality reviews and improvement of documentation for compliance with stated regulations, requirements, including company and vendor quality manuals and standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology or Biology
- 2-4 years of relevant experience and/or training
- Medical device experience (preferred)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists