Our client is seeking a Remote Principal Scientific Advisor position!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages od identification all the way through to IND. The company has a long history involved in discovering, developing, and manufacturing drugs to improve the quality of life for people across the world. They hold an excellent employee-retention rate and offer competitive salaries/bonus structures. This position allows for future upward mobility, provides regular training sessions, and promotes a teamwork-driven environment. The primary function of the Principal Scientific Advisor is to assist in leading the project teams by providing expert recommendations concerning the company’s nonclinical programs.
- Collaborate with the clients, making sure their needs are satisfied through open lines of communication supporting their services and operations
- Provide expert scientific guidance for the nonclinical expanding drug projects in terms of toxicology and pharmacology
- Manage the project team members and construct the intricate layout of every drug expansion program
- Execute gap analysis periodically and review the pharmacology/toxicology data from the studies, ensuring due-diligence checks are being performed on a regular basis
- Act as the expert in terms of the therapeutic subject matter for any given assigned project
- Encompasses an extensive understanding of the regulatory guidelines and formulate the safety assessment planning/design of the products including cell and gene therapies
- Ph.d. or a master’s degree in an applicable field of study (toxicology, immunology, pharmacology, or biology)
- DACVP, DABT, or a registered European Toxicologist is preferred
- Fifteen-year minimum of experience in the life sciences industry w/ at least ten years of developing drugs in a non-clinical setting with an understanding of toxicology regulations
- Working knowledge of the standard operating procedures for the studies and comprehensive understanding of Good Laboratory Practices
- Proficient with basic computer software, interacting with sponsors, and with developing new business/managing existing accounts