Our client is seeking a Principal Scientist II, Discovery in the Northeast!
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country, focusing on clinical laboratory testing to create new drug therapies. They utilize the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services. This position will offer exposure to groundbreaking cell research, in collaboration with clinical pathology industry growth.
- Responsible for method development and execution of quantitative assays, critical review of data
- Work independently to deliver high-quality non-GLP data in a fast-paced environment
- Present science, plans, and data updates to project teams and senior leadership
- Manage team of bachelor scientist to ensure high quality products are being produced
- Work independently on special technical projects that bring value to company
- Maintain up to date knowledge of developments which may impact the technologies involved
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific related field. Masters or PhD preferred
- Minimum of 8 years related experience in contract research, academic, or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience large molecule LC-MS bioanalysis with an emphasis on siRNA, ASOs, proteins, antibodies, and complex modalities
- Technical proficiency in operation of analytical instrumentation including chromatography and mass spectrometry systems
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in extraction and analysis of biological samples, data generation , review of results, and scientific presentation
- Full understanding of regulatory requirements of study types assigned