Our client is seeking a Study Direct II, In-Vivo Pharmacokinetics in the Northeast!
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country, focusing on clinical laboratory testing to create new drug therapies. They utilize the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services. This position will offer exposure to groundbreaking cell research, in collaboration with clinical pathology industry growth.
- Provide scientific leadership for all technical aspects of studies
- Work closely with clients and teams to design, conduct, and analyze in-vivo studies in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive interaction and communication with client scientist in researching PK screening, lead optimization, and candidate selection
- Evaluate primary data, implement research plans and manage the budget for projects
- Lead customer and competitor research, functional acquisition and manage portfolios of existing products/services and new investments
- Mentor junior data managers and programmers to provide career growth opportunities
- BS in a scientific related field. Masters or PhD preferred
- Minimum of 8 years related experience in contract research, academic, or pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, as well as Testing Facility SOPs and the Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs)
- Leadership skills pertaining to intra and interdepartmental initiatives, sponsor interactions and business development
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. and with standard labor
- Proficient in NCA using Phoenix WinNonlin software