Our client is seeking a Principal Scientist I, In-Vivo Pharmacokinetics on the East Coast!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of identification all the way through to IND. They hold an excellent employee-retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training, and promotes a teamwork-driven environment. The primary function of the Senior Research Scientist is ensuring optimal performance in the areas of method development and validation.
- Provide Scientific leadership in all technical aspects of studies
- Establish teams in the design, conduct, analysis, & interpretation of in-vivo PK studies based on client needs
- Primary communication with client scientists through the PK process
- Utilize Testing Facility skills and GLP’s as needed
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in a scientific related field
- Master’s degree or Ph.D./DVM (preferred)
- 6+ years related industry experience
- Experience & understanding in regulatory requirements
- Experience & proficiency in NCA using Phoenix WinNonlin software
- In-Vivo Pharmacokinetics experience required