Our client is seeking a Product Development Engineer near Philadelphia, PA!
Our client is dedicated to creating surgeon-designed solutions with minimally disruptive access for the treatment of complex spinal pathology. They use impressive 3D printing to curate their products, allowing for a more acute sensitivity to patient anatomy. Our client is making great improvements within the spinal fusion market. Additionally, they have made extensive progress over the past several years, which allows for potential upward mobility in the company.
- Support manufacturing process development and current processes
- Contribute to the development of product specifications, test protocols, and other design outputs
- Perform engineering analyses of designs including manufacturability
- Provide appropriate documentation to support regulatory submissions, technical files, audits, and remediation.
- Participate in risk management activities
- Provide/review technical information to support the development of marketing tools such as brochures, technical bulletins, surgical techniques, etc.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in design and development of medical devices (preferred)
- Orthopedic medical devices (Spine)