Our client is seeking a Product Manager in the Boston Area!
Our client is a worldwide leader in diagnostic IVD Point-of-Care instruments for blood management and hemostasis testing. The company holds an excellent employee-retention rate and offers competitive salaries and bonus structures. This role will focus in preparing a marketing support program for product specific areas, coordinating implementations with tech services and field sales, and assisting field personnel and customers with marketing needs regarding the pre and post release life of new products.
- Manage marketing support programs
- Stay up to date on medical instrumentation and diagnostic developments that would apply to future marketing plans for the company
- Provide sales staff with sales technical training
- Develop sales tools and training requirements with field sales staff to introduce new sales campaigns and products for all or part of product line
- Understand all technical aspects, maintenance, advantages, and performance od LI products
- Report problems with instruments and reagents within the product line to communications and technical services
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- BS in Business Administration or marketing discipline, or related
- 5+ years related experience in sales and 3+ in marketing
- Experience in marketing product management positions