Our client is seeking a Product Manager in the Boston Area!
Our client is a worldwide leader in diagnostic IVD Point-of-Care instruments for blood management and hemostasis testing. The company holds an excellent employee-retention rate and offers competitive salaries and bonus structures. This role will focus on understanding customer needs, overseeing educational and operator training content development, driving global commercial strategy, and integrating the companies customer-facing eLearning platform.
- Assess needs, opportunities, and education of global customers
- Develop digital learning plans and solutions for customers
- Manage the pro-duction and implementation of engaging eLearning solutions with key stakeholders and subject-matter experts
- Be part of a blended training program by managing the design and development eLearning content
- Manage the operational performance of the companies’ platform to relay feed-back and support for administrators and learners
- Provide quality improvements through reviewing content
- Implement new training and education technologies
- BS in Business, Marketing, Biological Science, or related field
- 5+ years related experience in customer training and education or marketing within Healthcare or Medical Device industry
- Experience in instructional design and/or training and e-learning marketing
- Experience managing and developing eLearning projects
- Experience administering a Learning Management System (Moodle, preferably)