Our client is seeking a Product Manager near Philadelphia, PA!
Our client is dedicated to creating surgeon-designed solutions with minimally disruptive access for the treatment of complex spinal pathology. They use state-of-the-art 3D printing to manufacture their products, allowing an acute sensitivity to patient anatomy. Our client is making quantum leaps in the spinal fusion market. In addition, they have been experiencing extensive growth over the last several years, allowing for potential upward mobility in the company.
- You will develop annual marketing plans for assigned products including tactical planning to reach revenue and market share goals
- You will execute product launch activities including marketing programs and campaigns to support downstream marketing initiatives for key products
- You will manage monthly forecasting updates to assigned products incorporating internal programs, market dynamics and competitive movements into the product forecasts
- You will need to maintain a deep understanding of the competition and gather the voice of the customer to understand the current trends and where the market is moving
- You continually demonstrate exceptional communication skills and a solution-oriented attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of medical device or healthcare marketing experience
- Experience developing & executing annual business plans to exceed the required goals
- Prior spine or orthopedic experience is preferred