Our client is seeking a Program Manager in the Northeast!
Our client is an educational leader in gene therapy research on the East coast with a focus on novel gene/cell therapy products addressing blood-brain barrier technology. This position will offer exposure to cutting-edge gene therapy in a Discovery and Translational research environment, in collaboration with big pharma sponsor companies.
- Responsible for managing projects in research group portfolio
- Cross-collaborate with research team leaders to maintain work plans, timelines, and budgets
- Facilitate internal meetings within and outside of primary research group
- Track tasks, communicate changes to work plans, study designs, budgets, etc.
- Capture detailed meeting minutes and action items
- Assist with project coordination and associated documentation for both research and GLP studies
- MS with 3+ years related experience
- Project and study management experience
- Knowledge of molecular biology methods, in vivo studies
- Ability to work on a team, collaborate, and liaise with cross-functional constituents
- Independent thinking, meticulous, detail-oriented, and analytical