Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager on the West Coast!
Our client is one of the biggest leaders in clinical laboratory research, focusing on services for various kidney diseases. They are continuously innovating their processes through working with dialysis clinics and utilizing new tools and technology. This position offers the opportunity to grow within a growing industry that is providing the best patient care and is attentive to their customer needs.
- Maintains accurate quality assurance and quality control records
- Ensures that policies and procedures for the prevention of problems are written and communicated to all levels of laboratory
- Establishes and maintains a continuous audit schedule
- Conducts regular QA meetings and reports findings and suggestions to management
- Assists department technical supervisors with instrument reviews, validations, and technical issues
- Assists with oversight of quality control, proficiency testing, and competency assessment performance
- BS with 2+ years related experience or masters with 1+ years related experience
- 2+ years experience in quality assurance in a CLIA laboratory
- Familiarity with database applications (Excel, EP Evaluator)
- Experience creating processes that improve internal effectiveness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational, statistical, and computer skills