Our client is seeking a Quality Engineer for Manufacturing Quality Assurance!
Our client is a medical device company that is rapidly expanding with a recent new acquisition and multiple medical devices on the market in varying therapeutic areas. This company has been changing the way medical devices are used since 1983.
- Support Quality Control, R&D, and Manufacturing with product and process validation work
- Manage and improve assigned areas within QMS, apply statistical techniques and lead the product & process
- Develop testing methods and devise sampling procedures, forms, and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data
- Provide support during QMS audits and implement new regulatory audits within the QMS
- Prepare reports to communicate results of technical activities & prepare and present technical and program information to team members and management
- Communicate significant issues or developments identified during quality activities and provides recommended process improvements to management
- Perform review and evaluation of supplier quality information in order to qualify vendors, including completing supplier audits
- Bachelor’s degree in physics, biology, chemistry, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, or biomedical engineering
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in the medical device industry