Our client is seeking a Research Scientist I, in Vitro in the Northeast!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of hit identification all the way through to IND. They hold an excellent employee retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training, and promotes a teamwork-driven environment.
- Interacting with clients and supervising assay scientists
- Ensures proper care during use and maintenance of equipment
- Maintaining and optimizing processes to ensure efficiency and data quality
- Utilizing conventional LC-MS/MS instruments to support high bioanalysis
- Provide bioanalysis of in vitro assay samples
- Bachelor’s or master’s in a scientific related field
- At least 5+ years experience in a pharmaceutical or contract laboratory
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize tasks and projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and standard laboratory calculations