Our client is seeking a Research Specialist in the Northeast!
Our client is a biotechnology leader in gene therapy research on the East coast with a focus on novel gene/cell therapy products addressing blood-brain barrier technology. This position will offer exposure to cutting-edge gene therapy in a Discovery and Translational research environment, in collaboration with big pharma sponsor companies.
- Plan, conduct, and analyze complex experiments to meet research project objectives
- Perform sample collections, testing, measuring, and recording of results
- Oversee management of laboratory tools, documents, and processes
- Collaborate with content experts to assess outcomes and develop new instruments
- Responsible for team performance management and reviews
- Ensure regulatory compliance and timely completion of projects
- BS with 3+ years related experience or master’s with 1+ year related experience
- Experience in bench work: qPCR, RNA/DNA extraction, western blot, flow cytometry, ELISAs and pipette use
- Experience in gene therapy preferred but not required
- Research experience in laboratories or in vivo research experience desired
- Experience in project and people management