Our client is seeking a Sales Account Manager on the West Coast!
Our client is a biotechnology company that provides various research reagents with a primary focus in antibodies and proteins to their clients within the life science industry. The company is rapidly growing, and new team members will have ample opportunity for upward mobility and collaboration on team expansion.
- Develop new business leads and manage relationships that already exist to meet sales goals
- Build customer relationships that enhance profitability
- Adequately conduct sales development best practices with email, phones, or social engagements
- Utilize all research tools to obtain new opportunities
- Perform sales activities
- Work with other team members to improve sales
- Collaborate with other internal departments
- Take care of administrative responsibilities for reports which will go to management
- Bachelor of Science in Biology or similar life sciences
- 2 -5 years of experience with business development in the life sciences
- Must be proficient in written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must be highly motivated to be successful both individually and in a group