Our client is seeking a Scientific Group Leader II in the Northeast!
Our client is one of the world leaders in medical device distribution, data management, and instruments used in medical diagnosis. They are utilizing advanced innovative testing instrumentation, with a concentration in hemostasis in vitro diagnostic systems. This position will offer experience in laboratory management, project development, and leadership opportunities.
- Manage multiple scientists/technicians: organize day activities, set priorities
- Responsible for new product development and released product support projects
- Responsible for reviews of personnel and provide recommendations for training
- Apply scientific method and experimental design in problem solving situations
- Maintain accurate, precise, and legible laboratory notebooks
- Continuously broaden professional expertise through scientific literature and products
- BS with 8+ years of relevant experience or masters with 6+ years of relevant experience or PhD with 2+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years experience in managing junior level scientist (Scientist I to III)
- Knowledge of design control processes and data collection
- Experience in team management and maintaining relationships within the R&D Department
- Ability to effectively build cross-functional relationships
- Experience in project and people management