Our client is seeking a Medical Affairs Manager in Boston, MA!
Our client is a company that specializes in developing therapies that target GI-related chronic diseases such as obesity and type II diabetes. They focus on creating innovative approaches that target the cause rather than just the symptoms. This position’s primary function will entail medical communications and writing publications as well as working with KOL’s, performing submissions/filings. The company holds an excellent employee-retention rate and offers competitive salaries and bonus structures. Additionally, this position allows for expansion and upward mobility in the future!
- Development of required medical information, surveillance requirements, publication planning, medical education, and congress planning
- Working with cross-functional teams for each congress to align on strategy and tactics for congress presence and activity
- Facilitate the creation of content for Medical Affairs at congresses throughout the year, working cross-functionally with vendors, public relations, and marketing
- Create and maintain metrics on key business processes to monitor Medical Information and Medical Communication services and related medical affairs needs
- Participation in Medical Review Committee
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures
- Engagement with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Preparation of Standardized Response Letters (SRLs), FAQs, and custom replies to specific requests
- Provides guidance on and reviews promotional and sales training documents, ensuring accuracy and appropriateness from medical affairs perspective
- Ensure high-quality medical content and accuracy across all functions
- Project management and organization of the day to day medical affairs operations
- Manage relationships with vendors, stakeholders, and/or customers, providing training, and responding to inquiries.
- Experience in Medical Affairs, Medical Information, and/or Clinical Development in industry setting
- BA or BS in related scientific field & 5+ years of industry experience
- OR advanced degree in related field and 2+ years of industry experience (preferred)
- 1-3 years of Medical information/Communications in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry
- Experience in weight management, nutrition, or GI product development (preferred)