Our client is seeking a Scientist, DNA Computing near Boston, MA!
Our client is a start-up biotechnology company that is changing the way the world stores data. They are growing a team to build a DNA-based storage and computational platform. This company thrives on diversity and its pleasantly unique culture to accomplish their’ goals. The candidate in this position will have the opportunity to work with a group of pioneers in the life sciences on accomplishing something truly amazing.
- Taking charge of research activities that develop molecular instructions for computing
- Designing and executing wet-lab experiments to meet project goals and development timelines
- Working with biology, engineering, bioinformatics, and software teams
- Publishing peer-reviewed articles and filing patents on the various team research achievements
- PhD or MS in a field like biology, physics, or engineering
- Requisite experience in molecular biology or biochemistry
- Experience with software engineering and computer science is preferred
- Must have industry experience such as the direct management of scientists
- Thrive in a continually changing environment
- Must work collaboratively in small, cross-disciplinary teams
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently