Our client is seeking a Scientist I, Mass Spectrometry near Boston, MA!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of hit identification all the way through to IND. They hold an excellent employee retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training, and promotes a teamwork-driven environment.
- Perform laboratory experiments, tests, and procedures within accepted regulatory compliance
- Conduct routine testing techniques with a high degree of reliability, efficiency, and accuracy
- Review, interpret, analyze, evaluate, integrate, and present any experimental data with the assistance of senior technical staff as needed
- Conduct tabulation and statistical analyses of study data, as necessary
- Prepare high-quality final reports appropriate for assigned studies
- Help with the review of technical procedures, data, as well as documentation
- Engage and interact with clients regarding project design, scheduling, and conduct
- Work with the appropriate departments to coordinate performance of projects, discuss problems, and prepare all reports
- Be in attendance of scientific meetings, conferences, and trainings, in order to enhance job and professional skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or any related scientific discipline
- 3+ years of experience with contract research, academic or pharmaceutical industry
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of cGMP’s or regulatory affairs pertaining to the pharmaceutical and biological industries
- Exercises judgment within specific procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Must be able to evaluate Maxx Spectrometry software
- Must be capable of data interpretation of basic characterization and analysis of biotherapeutics
- Capable of anticipating and recognizing potential problems
- Must be able to demonstrate independent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, HPLC, as well as Mass spec instrumentation and analysis software