Our client is seeking a Scientist II Bioassay in the Northeast!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of hit identification all the way through to IND. They hold an excellent employee retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training, and promotes a teamwork-driven environment.
This role will be responsible for the development and execution of testing and characterization of biotherapeutics with analytical instrumentation under R&D and cGMP environments. This role may also include a focus in method feasibility, optimization, transfers and validations.
- Develop, perform, and troubleshoot laboratory experiments, tests, and procedures within accepted regulatory compliance.
- Maintain high-quality method and study protocols for internal characterization and sample testing programs.
- Function as a contact for the planning and execution of interactions related to proposal management, research, and method development.
- Assist in the oversight of the laboratory and mentor staff with the development and execution of studies to generate high-quality scientific data.
- Implement techniques to improve productivity.
- Perform routine testing with consistent reliability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Cell culture and various cell handling techniques including expertise with, Adherent Cell Lines, Non-Adherent Cell Lines, Lightly Adherent Cell Lines
- Experience and comfort with plate reader platforms including but not limited to: Softmax Pro, Tecan Magellan, Biotek Gen-5, Endoscan
- Experience in Stegmann PLA software
- High level of capability with ADC, ADCC, CDC assays
- High level of capability with Potency assays
- ELISA/ Immunoassay Analyses – Experience in Kit based and custom
- RT-PCR – High level of capability
- Flow cytometry – experience in analysis and interpretation of data of at least 4 colors
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in Cellular and Molecular Biology or any related scientific field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience within contract research, academic, or pharmaceutical industry