Our client is seeking a Scientist, Molecular Biologist near Boston, MA!
Our client is a start-up biotechnology company that is changing the way the world stores data. They are growing a team to build a DNA-based storage and computational platform. This company thrives on diversity and its pleasantly unique culture to accomplish their’ goals. The candidate in this position will have the opportunity to work with a group of pioneers in the life sciences on accomplishing something truly amazing.
- Assist with the design and execution of experiments to meet project objectives
- Assist with the optimization and improvement of assembling, manipulating, and sequencing of DNA
- Develop and validate new DNA-based assays for data storage and computation
- Collaborate with hardware and software teams to run and implement changes to the platform
- Be sure to analyze data, present findings, and serve as a subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders
- PhD or MS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or a similar field
- Must be an expert in molecular biology techniques (DNA purification, PCR/qPCR, NGS including Nanopore or SBS sequencing)
- Demonstrated experience with technology development that has ambitious timelines and deliverables