Our client is seeking a Senior Associate Regulatory Systems Support in the Northeast!
Our client is one of the world leaders in the pharmaceutical industry, focused on oncology and neurology. They are continuously seeking creative ways to provide exceptional patient care and discovering new therapies to meet global medical needs. This position will offer exposure to groundbreaking drug research and development, as well as regulatory systems management experience.
- Maintain data integrity within regulatory systems
- Ensure regulatory information systems are supported and managed
- Implement system enhancements to optimize their operational capabilities according to business needs
- Develop user requirement specs for future information systems
- Initiate UAT scripts, deployment of software, and design and deliver training for systems
- Engage with vendors and internal partners to drive future state of software packages
- Ensure completeness of content contained in information management systems
- BS/BA with 3+ years related experience or masters with 1+ years related experience
- Experience with document management systems
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience in managing multiple tasks
- Knowledge of MS Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and multiple regulatory system applications