Our client is seeking a Senior Automation Engineer on the West Coast!
Our client is a pioneer in the food testing industry, with a concentration in food testing, robotics, and cloud- based analytics. They are constantly pushing new ideas through clinical research trials and next-gen turnkey diagnostics. This position will offer exposure in the food testing industry, as well as opportunities to capitalize on the new era of food safety technologies.
- Design, implementation testing, and support of multi-device integrated systems
- Work with software engineering on-device software management
- Develop, optimize, and troubleshoot complex workflows
- Serve as the main technical liaison for device and instrument vendors
- Work closely with development team, key stakeholders, and product and quality team
- Assist in the translation of benchtop SOP’s into automated processes
- Deliver customer-facing products and provide post-launch product support
- BS in Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, or related field
- 6+ years process engineering and development of automated systems experience
- Leadership experience in cross functional projects
- Experience using Hamilton Venus
- Knowledge in nucleic acid manipulation, modification, and amplification
- Experience in process improvement