Our client is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to work Remotely!
Our client is a biotechnology company that provides various research reagents with a primary focus on antibodies and proteins to their clients within the life science industry. The company is rapidly growing, and new team members will have ample opportunity for upward mobility and collaboration on team expansion.
- Develop and support high-value opportunities for using company products to enhance client value
- Identify opportunities for developing commercial relationships with new and existing industry companies so that the company products can add value
- Conduct outbound sales calls, attend trade shows, obtain market intelligence data, and attend in-person meetings to grow business development
- Expand opportunities to achieve annual revenue and margin targets for certain accounts.
- Support and guide sales team for strategic partnership opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific field – molecular biology or biotechnology.
- Master’s degree or higher is preferred
- Must have a proficient understanding of drug discovery and development.
- Highly motivated and self-starter attitude
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with strategic account partnering or BD in IVO or Pharma/Biotech industrial fields