Are you sick of the “corporate grind”? Tired of working at a company where “TPS Reports” are the norm? Bored of the occasional cupcake party for an office birthday as the standard for fun? Do you enjoy Drugs and Controlled Substances? (Should have said “learning about”) Having said that, do you enjoy practical jokes?
Most importantly: do you enjoy being a big fish in a small pond with an opportunity to make a lot of money? Then look no further than a recruiting opportunity with Biotech Partners!
Let’s face it, recruiting is hard…. that’s why we believe that FUN trumps all! We work in a highly competitive environment and if we can’t laugh while we’re doing it…then screw it. Other companies say it, but here at Biotech Partners, we truly work hard and play hard.
Traditional recruiting agencies have strict metrics and unattainable goals. We understand that everyone learns and grows at their own pace. As a locally owned and operated firm, we offer the flexibility for people to earn as they learn. Our compensation plan rewards sustained success resulting in salary raises, commission increases, and title promotions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Immersion into the world of biotechnology and life sciences
- Build a network of professional connections
- Uncover leads and sell recruiting solutions
- Regular connection and communication with PhDs
- Find, identify, and engage with passive and active jobseekers
- Interview and build relationships with candidates via phone and video
- Build email campaigns to generate nationwide buzz
- Present customers with a diverse slate of candidates
- Negotiate and close job seekers on offer specifications
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven success in a sales or customer service environment
- One year or more of recruiting experience preferred
- Proven success in customer-facing environments
- Demonstrated success with conducting business over the phone
- Prior experience researching and engaging with prospects
- Interest in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and life sciences industries
- Prior working experience in the biotechnical/life sciences industries preferred