Our client is seeking a Sr/Lead Research Scientist (in vivo) fully remote!
Our client is a pharmaceutical leader in novel neurological therapeutics, concentrating in restoring neuronal health using natural regeneration mechanisms. They help patients with Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, creating innovative small molecule treatments that target damaged neurons. Their research focuses on life changing therapies that addresses neurodegenerative diseases.
- Design, plan, and execute experiments in vivo pharmacology, pharmacokinetics in an IND enabling capacity
- Evaluate preclinical pharmacology of internal and external programs
- Identify clinical populations using the known mechanism of action of lead compounds
- Design, conduct, and coordinate in vivo experimental work to achieve project goals
- Manage external contracted research organizations to achieve project goals
- Troubleshoot problems in a creative and effective ways
- Contribute to writing standard operating procedures, study reports, project proposals, ad research articles, etc.
- PhD or MS in pharmacology, neuroscience, cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field
- 2+ years relevant research experience
- Ability to work in a BSL-2 Facility
- Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office, and basic statistical software
- Hands-on in vivo experimental experience in pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, and drug discovery and translational research