Our client is seeking a Senior Veterinarian Pathologist in the Midwest!
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country, focusing on clinical laboratory testing to create new drug therapies. They utilize the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services. This position will offer exposure to groundbreaking cell research, in collaboration with clinical pathology industry growth.
- Responsible for applying scientific knowledge to perform gross and microscopic evaluation of tissues
- Prepare complex reports detailing findings
- Assist with necropsy supervision
- Determine cause of diseases through observation and laboratory analysis
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff members
- Peer review pathologist
- Participate in pathology working group and/or serve as a consultant in pathology-related issues
- Doctoral degree (DVM/VMD) from accredited vet school
- 6+ years pathology experience post-DVM
- ACVP board-certification required
- Demonstrated success in scientific creativity, technical proficiency, and collaboration with others
- American Board of Toxicology (ABT) certification preferred
- Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software required