Our client is seeking a Remote Territory Spine Sales Specialist!
Our client is dedicated to creating surgeon-designed solutions with minimally disruptive access for the treatment of complex spinal pathology. They use state-of-the-art 3D printing to manufacture their products, allowing an acute sensitivity to patient anatomy. Our client is making quantum leaps in the spinal fusion market. In addition, they have been experiencing extensive growth over the last several years, allowing for potential upward mobility in the company.
- Promote and sell interventional spine products to meet our customers’ needs
- Conduct product evaluations at pain clinics, demonstrating the product value
- Track your territory progress and communicate with the Regional Manager
- Utilize product knowledge/quick thinking to solve product problems informing doctors, nurses, and other staff as to the proper use/maintenance
- Manage and maintain your sample inventory of products while assisting customers
- Loves living in the fast lane and finds purpose in selling products that improve people’s quality of life in healthcare
- 5+ years in an outside sales position (medical related fields or b2b sales preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Challengers: People who seek out hard projects and work to find the right solutions.
- Teammates: Utilizing the synergy of the group to meet company goals
- Charismatic networkers: Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts
- Strategic closers: Salespeople who close business/exceed their performance objectives.
- Customer-oriented achievers: Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships
- Game changers: Persistent salespeople who will stop at nothing to live out the company’s mission to make healthcare better