Our client is seeking a Senior Global Product Marketing Manager near Philadelphia, PA!
Our client is a medical device company that offers end-to-end solutions through diagnostic testing kits as well as sample collection & stabilization devices they develop, manufacture, and distribute. Their portfolio of products are designed to discover & detect critical medical conditions and are sold on a global scale. They have many years in the industry and have seen continued success throughout their tenure as a business.
- Develop global strategic marketing plans to drive business growth in target segments
- Define and size market opportunities. Perform complex business and financial analysis that yields actionable insights, informs commercial strategy, and leads to increased market share, sales and profit
- Develop comprehensive market strategies, defining where to play and how to win. Develop effective segmentation, targeting, positioning, branding and global messaging frameworks.
- Lead development of portfolio strategy and pricing strategy
- Represent marketing on new product development core team, acting as internal champion for customer needs and providing input to design control processes for requirements, labeling, pricing, product mix, and positioning
- Contribute to development and execution of new product launch plans ensuring successful rollout of new products that deliver on projected business cases
- Drive market shaping efforts including publication strategy, reimbursement, health economics and outcomes research and KOL strategy
- Lead market research to understand and validate customer needs, customer behaviors and new market opportunities
- Be the product and subject matter expert on the commercial team, providing content for collateral and marketing material development
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA or advanced degree strongly (preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant marketing, product management and commercial leadership experience required
- Experience within the diagnostics industry desired
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive complex projects to completion. Action-oriented with demonstrated ability to drive results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable marketing and business strategies and plans
- Ability to use sound, independent reasoning, and judgment to establish work priorities and identify ways to optimize project timelines, and to mitigate project risks/delays